SatelliteGuys Meet and Greet - SIGN UP HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign Me Up

I live in the nashville area so sign me up as i will be there.
Thanks

Hey Scott,how many more slots do you have open for the meet and greet?

I would like to go as well but I can't confirm I would be able to go and wouldn't want to deprive someone of a spot that could commit.

Is there a way to have a list of people that may be able to go if someone cancels last minute or all the spots aren't filled?

Thanks

Voyagerbob

Scott,

Please sign me up! I'm excited that this event is coming to my town!

TimR21><>

Please Count Me In I have been a dishnetwork shareholder for years and would love to hear and see things in the pipeline.

Thanks

Dave

How do we know that we have been confirmed?
Scott posted in here to confirm those of us that had signed up before he made it open to everyone. I imagine he will do the same soon for those that signed up since then.

By my count, there are now 20 signed up (if voyagerbob is included since he was tentative). Also by my count, I have by far the highest post count - more than the post counts of everyone else added up. :D (Not that it matters though.) There's a handful that have been around longer than I have.

Yup we are all full now. :)

Thanks to everyone who signed up! SatelliteGuys Staff will be contacting people who signed up over the next two weeks.

I personally am looking forward to this event. I have heard some of who may be stopping by and I got to admit it I am really excited. :)

Ok to all of those that signed up you just got a PM from me asking you to confirm your registration (and so I can get ID badges made) :)

Please reply to this PM ASAP so incase anyone cant go we can open up for other members who might want to go. :D

We have one spot that just opened up.

Any SatelliteGuys want to go whos not signed up yet? :)

First Come, First Served.

Scott,

Is there any room left for the Meet & Greet at Team Summit. If so, I'd like to attend. Let me know. Thanks!

DJ

We have 2 more slots open. So if you want to come please PM me ASAP so we can get you issued an ID badge for the event. :)

Wow - after the VOOM bombshell - this should be the hottest ticket in town. I anxiously await the news items from this event.

All spots have now been filled! Everyone that has signed up will be receiving a PM later today with final details including Time, Room Details, Security Procedures, etc.

We look forward to seeing everyone who signed up on Saturday! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)