SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the shirts came in today!

We have boxed and packed all shirt only orders, and they will be going to the post office tommorow. (They are being shipped via Priority Mail)

The guy at the Post Office was a little mad that we will be shipping so many boxes at once, he told us he needs 3 days notice to get ready for that many boxes. My wife told him that she is paying full price to mail them priority and she will mail them when she feels like mailing them. :)

The hats should hopefully be here tommorow and if they are then tommorow night we will package up the rest of the orders and ship them out Wednesday. :)

Mail stalls out the the capitol of CT... An unusally large number of unschelduled Priority mail boxes filled all outgoing mail trucks.... State grinds to a stand still...

What could the post office really get all excited about? I mean really it was not like you backed a semi up to the post office and dumped out a full truckload.

He probably wanted 3 days notice so he could ask to be off when they arrived.

Ok the shirts came in today!

We have boxed and packed all shirt only orders, and they will be going to the post office tommorow. (They are being shipped via Priority Mail)

The guy at the Post Office was a little mad that we will be shipping so many boxes at once, he told us he needs 3 days notice to get ready for that many boxes. My wife told him that she is paying full price to mail them priority and she will mail them when she feels like mailing them. :)

The hats should hopefully be here tommorow and if they are then tommorow night we will package up the rest of the orders and ship them out Wednesday. :)

gotta love the prize goddess!! :)

Oh man, now those boxes are gonna be "accidentally" slipped into the mail bags headed for Calcutta!:eek:;)

scott would probably update you if he could. i had to pm him about something and he told me he wasy busy boxing the hats, as they had come in today. now, if i understood the message correctly.....the hats and shirts were going to be mailed at the same time.

they may end up in siberia, if we aren't careful!!

For those who ordered just shirts, they went out in the mail today.

Some folks may get theirs as early as tommorow. :)

Phew this is a lot of work. :)

Ok all orders have been packed, some went out today the rest are going out tommorow morning.

All packages are being sent via USPS Priority mail so you should get them in 4 days or less (some folks should get theirs tommorow!

Wear them with PRIDE! Show the world that your a proud SatelliteGuy!

Ok all boxes (we had 2 VAN LOADS) have been taken to the post office. So I guess that means I can say they were shipped. :)

Actually I took the van from work and drove them down. By the time I could arrange for someone to come and pick it up, and I would have to be home, etc. I decided it would be easier to take it there. Also, I did not use the flat rate shipping so each box had to be weighed. I'm glad it is over :)

Thanks again Scott and PG for making this possible!! Y'all are awesome!!

I'm looking forward to wearing my new Satelliteguys shirt to work. :)

Cool, something to look forward to after getting home from holiday (as they say over the pond...)

Who (other than Scott or PG) will be the first to post their photo wearing their new stylen garb?

I got mine yesterday (I live in CT). It's a nice freakin' shirt, well made and quality.

Thanks Scott. The logo looks GREAT!!!

I looked long and hard and even ordered a sample to make sure to give you guys and gals the best! I'm glad you like it. :D

For those who did not order, I have a few hats and a few L and XL shirts available, pm me if interested.

Ok, now we need to see pictures of everyone wearing the shirts. :)

I haven't received mine yet but since I'm on the "wrong coast" like someone else said (right navy?), I should get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)