SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got from work and what do I found, a package from Satguys. So I put the shirt on inmediately and ask the wife to take a picture. That's after working almost 14 hours today. :(

Love the shirt though, it's really nice and good quality. Thanks Scott and PG!:up

Hey Navy, I guess I'm in the right coast. Just kidding! :)

Attachments

• Satelliteguys Small.jpg
    Satelliteguys Small.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 163
I am in KY and haven't gotten it yet, but I live in the county and mail is always slow here.

Mine was on my doorstep when I got home last night. It's a nice quality shirt and the t-shirts are really cool. Thanks!

got my package a few minutes ago. caught the mailman next block up and he handed it to me, thus saving a trip to the post office. :D

Aw man, I'm on vacation and I bet my shirts arrived. Oh well, something to look forward too when I get home

Don't forget to post a pic of you wearing your new shirt!

i think you just want to see what i look like. trust me, my avatar is a farily accurate cartoonish version, except i haven't worn black sneakers in ages. but the hat, sun glasses, short brown hair, tank top and shorts with ipod, is me. plus, i really have a black cat and a black and white cat!!!! :)

The mail came and the shirts (and a hat, thank you Scott & PG!) are here and looking great! It's a crappy day outside, so when I'll wait for a nice, sunny day before I take a picture.

The mail came and the shirts (and a hat, thank you Scott & PG!) are here and looking great! It's a crappy day outside, so when I'll wait for a nice, sunny day before I take a picture.

Isn't it a great looking LOGO on there :D Thanks again for making it!

The moment you've all be waiting for!! :D

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 165
Got mine today also, just in the nic of time for the Hamfest in the morning. Thanks Scott and PG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts