SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got from work and what do I found, a package from Satguys. So I put the shirt on inmediately and ask the wife to take a picture. That's after working almost 14 hours today. :(

Love the shirt though, it's really nice and good quality. Thanks Scott and PG!:up

Hey Navy, I guess I'm in the right coast. Just kidding! :)

Attachments

• Satelliteguys Small.jpg
    Satelliteguys Small.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 164
I am in KY and haven't gotten it yet, but I live in the county and mail is always slow here.

Mine was on my doorstep when I got home last night. It's a nice quality shirt and the t-shirts are really cool. Thanks!

got my package a few minutes ago. caught the mailman next block up and he handed it to me, thus saving a trip to the post office. :D

Aw man, I'm on vacation and I bet my shirts arrived. Oh well, something to look forward too when I get home

Don't forget to post a pic of you wearing your new shirt!

i think you just want to see what i look like. trust me, my avatar is a farily accurate cartoonish version, except i haven't worn black sneakers in ages. but the hat, sun glasses, short brown hair, tank top and shorts with ipod, is me. plus, i really have a black cat and a black and white cat!!!! :)

The mail came and the shirts (and a hat, thank you Scott & PG!) are here and looking great! It's a crappy day outside, so when I'll wait for a nice, sunny day before I take a picture.

The mail came and the shirts (and a hat, thank you Scott & PG!) are here and looking great! It's a crappy day outside, so when I'll wait for a nice, sunny day before I take a picture.

Isn't it a great looking LOGO on there :D Thanks again for making it!

The moment you've all be waiting for!! :D

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 165
Got mine today also, just in the nic of time for the Hamfest in the morning. Thanks Scott and PG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.