SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wish is my command.
Oooo, in that case, let's see...

...I wish for an end to wars around the world...

...a cure for AIDS, Alzheimer's, cancer, malaria, etc....

...an affordable electric car with batteries that don't destroy the environment or cause more pollution making than they save not burning old dinosaur goop...

...grass-fed steak that actually lowered your cholesterol levels :hungry:...

...a Star Trek movie that doesn't involve time travel or time paradox and that has a truly original story line...

(if this is a bit too much, I can settle for the change in the shirt size... Thanks, PG!)

Oooo, in that case, let's see...

...I wish for an end to wars around the world...

...a cure for AIDS, Alzheimer's, cancer, malaria, etc....

...an affordable electric car with batteries that don't destroy the environment or cause more pollution making than they save not burning old dinosaur goop...

...grass-fed steak that actually lowered your cholesterol levels :hungry:...

...a Star Trek movie that doesn't involve time travel or time paradox and that has a truly original story line...

(if this is a bit too much, I can settle for the change in the shirt size... Thanks, PG!)

Congrats on the 2000th post!!!

Since that is the ONLY thing in your list that I CAN control, consider it done :) I wish I could change the other things for you, well except for the Star Trek thing... I don't like Star Trek :)

Just a reminder still a few days left to order.

If you want a SatelliteGuys Shirt NOW is the time to order.

Because of the quantity we are ordering this will probably be the last time you see these items at this low of a price again. :)

Did you reach the minimum order size needed to get the lower prices?

Yes we needed to get 50 shirts ordered to get the price we have been advertising. And we have made that. In fact I believe we are close to 60 shirts ordered. :)

The next price break is at 100 shirts, and I dont think we will hit that mark.

But I am happy that we hit that mark as if we did not we would be paying $7 a shirt out of our own pockets to cover the costs. :)

Scott... This may be one of those "if the train leaves Atlanta going 60 and the other train leaves New York going 40......" math problems.

If I understand it correctly, you are paying $7 out of your pocket for each shirt we order until you reach 100. That drops to "break even" if you sell 100 shirts.

If you sell 75 shirts, it will cost you about $500 out of pocket.

If you bought the other 25 yourself, it would cost you about the same amount. You would have the extra shirts to sell or use as prizes, etc.

I'm a government guy, not a business guy, so I'm probably missing something here.

BTW.. I didn't know that you were underwriting the cost of the project. If I haven't said it lately- Thanks for all that you do for all of us!

To the rest of youz guyz, get off your butt and ORDER A SHIRT so that Scott can at least break even!!!

I'm re-reading (it's the fine print that will kill ya). From your post, I can't tell if you need to sell 50 or 100 to get to the price break. Depending on the next price break, it may still pay off.

Anyhow... everyone please be so kind as to order a shirt so that I can stop messing with this advanced math!!!

Yup what Ler said. 50 was the point for the price break, that was the point where we needed to hit to give the price we quoted to you. :)

If we didn't hit the 50 then I was going to pay out of my own pocket the difference so that way everyone got the prices we promised. Luckily I don't need to do that. :D

2 shirts ordered. Great price for Polo Shirts with a custom logo! :up

Today is the LAST DAY to place your orders.

We will stop taking orders at 6PM tonight.

Don't miss out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.