Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Is anyone else having the issue that post messages repeat after going to the next page? Is this still the android app or should I change to something else.

Also, it does not keep the unread post. It only keeps a few. Right now I have 16 unread posts when I remember it used to be in the 100s and I do not come every day to read.

There is an issue with Satguys reader and the site. I see wildly varying unread posts counts. I think there was another thread on this topic.

Anyway that this app will be fixed in the future because right now it has become useless. I may have to revert back to the browser.

I have the repeating pages, but have that issue on the tapatalk app itself and see that happening on other sites. But none of the other issues.

Anyways its 100% out of my hands now, they will be doing all the updates and publishing them. The only thing I have to do now is install the new plugin when they make it available to me.

Reactions: ralfyguy
Is it any better to just use the official Tapatalk app, or does it not really matter?

Personally, I find the Reader app easier. When I want SatGuys, I want JUST SatGuys, and not a lot of other forum posts mixed in. Maybe I should learn more about setting up Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts