SatelliteGuys Rumor Alert

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It is time for another SatelliteGuys Rumor Alert! We have learned of some possible changes but these changes have not been confirmed so this post is labeled as a rumor... so dont believe anything you see here until you see the changes yourself. :D

Well looks like we will see some more channels moving packages over the next month.

Centric, Logo and MTV Live will be leaving the DISH Movie Pack and moving to AT250. (Note in my notes it does not say MTV Live is going to AT250, it does not say where its going... so I am ASSuming AT250.)

(UPDATE MTV Live is NOT going to AT250, as it is already part of the AT120 Package it is just being removed from the DISH Movie Pack.) This will happen tomorrow 5/18 in the afternoon uplink report.

National Geographic Wild will move from AT250 to AT200 on 6/29
FXX will be moving to AT110 and will be removed from the Multisport and International World Pack on 6/29

Don't expect much from he uplink report this week. :)

No Blugras, no new HD, Music Channel or apps this week. (There I saved you from posting) :D

Last edited:
I've been getting MTV Live for quite awhile now without the movie pack. It was used as a replacement channel during one of the program disputes, and I guess they never turned it back off for me. I'm on AT250.

I've been getting MTV Live for quite awhile now without the movie pack. It was used as a replacement channel during one of the program disputes, and I guess they never turned it back off for me. I'm on AT250.
I have MTV live on at120+ with no added premiums

It is time for another SatelliteGuys Rumor Alert! We have learned of some possible changes but these changes have not been confirmed so this post is labeled as a rumor... so dont believe anything you see here until you see the changes yourself. :D

Well looks like we will see some more channels moving packages over the next month.

Centric, Logo and MTV Live will be leaving the DISH Movie Pack and moving to AT250. (Note in my notes it does not say MTV Live is going to AT250, it does not say where its going... so I am ASSuming AT250. This will happen tomorrow 5/18 in the afternoon uplink report.

National Geographic Wild will move from AT250 to AT200 on 6/29
FXX will be moving to AT110 and will be removed from the Multisport and International World Pack on 6/29

Don't expect much from he uplink report this week. :)

No Blugras, no new HD, Music Channel or apps this week. (There I saved you from posting) :D
thanks scott for letting us know about what is going on.

Bad news if you have a lower pack with Dish Movie Pack or a package that is not an America's Top package like DishLatino. Definitely not exciting news...

Channel 369 MTV Live has disappeared from my guide and gives a "Programming Not Authorized" message when I type in "369" to tune it. I had a chat with Dish and was advised it is no longer in the Dish movie package, but is available in the 250 and Everything packages. It is by far the best music video channel and I hate losing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mojo Jojo