SatelliteGuys Uplink Discussion for the week of 5/19/07

I vote to keep the weekly uplink activity confined to one pinned / closed thread (kind of how it is now). so we can RSS sub to it and get updates when they become. Keep the discussions separate in their own weekly threads.

I really enjoy just viewing the uplink info and if i decide to read through the discussion, i can.

thanks for keeping the board great.

Yeah I have the page RSS Feed if your running the new Outlook it supports RSS which it nice.

I vote to keep the weekly uplink activity confined to one pinned / closed thread (kind of how it is now). so we can RSS sub to it and get updates when they become. Keep the discussions separate in their own weekly threads.

I really enjoy just viewing the uplink info and if i decide to read through the discussion, i can.

I agree! I would like to be able to subscribe to the Uplink Activity Report thread and be alerted everytime there is new activity. However, if there is a new Uplink Activity Report thread created each week, subscribing is useless.

At least each month would be nice. Even if there is no "new" activity at the beginning of the month, just create the new monthly Uplink Activity Report thread and allow people to subcribe to it, whether via RSS or "mobile" email alerts.

Thanks for the reports... as always!

I agree! I would like to be able to subscribe to the Uplink Activity Report thread and be alerted everytime there is new activity. However, if there is a new Uplink Activity Report thread created each week, subscribing is useless.
I thought the plan was to keep (1) thread for uplink activity and just add to it continually, thereby allowing RSS feeds to be a good solution for keeping up with it.

If it's going to be a continuous thread, it needs any dates removed from the thread title, of course. Just name it "Dish Network current uplink activity thread".

I bought a new house and..

VIP-622 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)