SatelliteGuys.US Bell ExpressVU Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/07/2007

And when there, press on Satellite Line-ups ..and then you ll see BEV's East or West there.. ( or here it is: http://www.mcquarrieweb.ca/canadalineups/satellite.asp ) - press on any of those.. and you ll see
I see it hasn't been updated since Nov 2006, .. but still that would be the start
Most of them are there anyhow.. with exeption of a couple maybe.. that shouldn't be that hard to find after))))

Hey chevy,

I am the webmaster of the above website. There most definately is some information missing from the Bell ExpressVU line-ups. I have a hard time keeping up with Bell ExpressVu and Cogeco because they never post their entire line-up accurately and as I'm sure you are aware, there is always changes (especially with barker channels and iTV channels).

I only post channels that are available to subscribers. Hidden channels and commericial channels are not listed.

I just made some updates to the line-ups, however I'm not sure if I missed anything or not.

Hehe.. - Cool Elena :)))))))

Keep up a good job.. - maybe consider making the 1st (left) column, somewhat narrower ..
Cuz currently it's somewhat wide.. and lots of "empty space" in it, .. also if it's narrorer - it would make the entire chart - not so wide as well.. will be a bit smaller in width :)

But keep up great job... - and now that bigoranget show up.. you can always communicate with him also ;)

--
Hey bigoranget, i definatly know who you are ;)
And knew that you maintain that site / charts there..

Take care....

--
Also, both of you, .. You can always just follow digiblur's updates.. and it's info.. and update your charts accordingly..
Cuz digiblur's info is MOST accurate.. - it comes right there from the stream, lol))))

Hehe.. - Cool Elena :)))))))

Can you imagine - I posted same link on digital home dot ca, and they banned me as spammer. Still have no idea why, and they do not answer emails.

I just opened a new thread, would be easier to track changes.

If you keep posting the link here you will be banned as a spammer as well. :)

Once is enough, more then that is spamming. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Ya they are somewhat strict there at times at Digitalhome......

Did you vist forums.canadian-tv.com also, btw?

Other than that, .. ya, you opened "your own" thread now.. so i suggest to just carry on there.

Huh?

Just keep on doing what you are doing without breaking forum's rules .. and i am sure you d be OK :)

I see you have your own thread now (so to speak) .. and you are doing just fine there... - So what's the problem? ;)

Just carry on and see how it plays out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts