SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/14/2007

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/14/2007 - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/09/2007 10:46A - 04/10/2007 12:53P - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

433 - MASN2 moved from EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam to EchoStar8 110W TP 16 ConUS beam (A)

Channels in the system: 3244
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

since MASN2 is only used for games the TP that its on now is one of the TP's Dish uses for the games that arent normally on a FSN channel.

Please, of please, light up FSNBA today. This is a huge market covering most of central CA and the coast.

S~

The fact that we (myself included) are still begging for the remaining RSN's in HD is a testament to what a debacle this issue has become. I mean, these were announced in September for god's sake.

Virtually every other service provider in my area and many others offers the area RSN in HD. At this point I can't decide what I'd like to know more, when i'll be getting my RSN in HD or why I don't have it already? I would really like to know the honest reason why we don't have it yet. Money? Contract? Software? TP space? What a joke...

...oh and please light up FSN North HD today. Thanks

They announced on the tech forum that (i am paraphrasing here) they had contracts with 10 or a dozen RSN's in HD and we should be seeing them 'very, very soon." The also said the remaining RSN's in HD would be available in the spring.

Someone else might remember it more precisely. Maybe I'm having revisionist history but that's how I remember it.

Scott, have you been told why the other HD RSN's haven't been launched?

Not to get too off topic here, but seeing as everyone's talking about RSN's:

I was watching the Reds of FSN Cincinnati the other day, and they were all excited
about announcing the game was being broadcast in HD.

All I could do was chuckle, because I know Dish and Warner don't broadcast FSNCN in HD... Not sure about D*... But basically, it was like "who's watching it in HD?"... other than the guys in the HD truck, that is.

The fact that we (myself included) are still begging for the remaining RSN's in HD is a testament to what a debacle this issue has become. I mean, these were announced in September for god's sake.

Virtually every other service provider in my area and many others offers the area RSN in HD. At this point I can't decide what I'd like to know more, when i'll be getting my RSN in HD or why I don't have it already? I would really like to know the honest reason why we don't have it yet. Money? Contract? Software? TP space? What a joke...

...oh and please light up FSN North HD today. Thanks

I hear ya db2.....thats the same one I want lit up. Cable and D* offer FSN North in HD....why not E* ???

db.......have you tried contacting FSN North to get any answers ? I have no idea who to contact there ? I wrote the ceo at E* a few times and pretty much got the form letter response back.

In part this is the response I got back.....tell me something i dont know E* :

As you know, we have added 7 RSN channels in HD so far. We are still planning on launching more RSN’s in HD in the future. Right now, we do not have any specific dates or times that they may become available.

db.......have you tried contacting FSN North to get any answers ?

Yes, I've emailed two people at FSN North. No response yet. I'm willing to bet they'll say they haven't even been contacted by E* yet about carrying the HD channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)