SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/28/2007

digiblur, I don't know how you missed, but right now in NIT the tp19 clearly show Anil F3 allocation:

719,19,118.0W,12080000,00200000,3/4,R

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/28/2007 - 3 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/26/2007 01:18P - 04/27/2007 12:19A - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Transponder Changes:
AMC-16 118.7W TP 19 ConUS beam changed modulation scheme from TURBO QPSK to QPSK
AMC-16 118.7W TP 19 ConUS beam changed symbol rate from 21500 MSPS to 26000 MSPS
AMC-16 118.7W TP 19 ConUS beam changed FEC from 2/3 to 1/2

Channels in the system: 3261
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

Don't understand why there isn't a closed, but updated when needed, weekly Uplink Activity Report, along with a link to a related 'discussion' thread.
Every weekly Uplink Activity Report gets bloated to umpteen pages long all because people have to ask the same questions over and over and over... where's the new HD(or just to b*tch about no new HD) and where's my locals?(or just b*tch about not having their locals yet). And 99% of the time it's the same answer... they'll be there when they're uplinked, they'll be available when they're available. :rolleyes: [...] In amongst the pages of repetitive same old questions/comments, new uplink activity gets posted, making it hard to track and keep up with.

I heartily second that request !

yes, I would like that too, or......
how about one continuous closed uplink thread (not weekly) so everyone can be alerted when there is an actual uplink. just insert a link in each report to a weekly uplink discussion area.

how about one continuous closed uplink thread (not weekly) so everyone can be alerted when there is an actual uplink. just insert a link in each report to a weekly uplink discussion area.

Not a bad idea there.... you can instantly roll through the changes too without searching for something. But the only way that would work is if the sort order of that one topic is different. Not sure if vbulletin can do that on just one topic?

That is a great idea. But i want my NESN HD first!!

Sorry couldn't help myself

Not a bad idea there.... you can instantly roll through the changes too without searching for something. But the only way that would work is if the sort order of that one topic is different. Not sure if vbulletin can do that on just one topic?

Along those lines.. if not a weekly dedicated uplink thread, then you could look at bi-weekly, or monthly. By having a dedicated thread, members would know that by clicking the 'last post' link of the thread, it would take you relatively close to the latest report posted or within a few posts depending on the members frequency viewing the thread and the frequency of uplink reports. (eliminating the need to reverse the post order)
You could still have a weekly 'discussion' thread, those would not necessarily have to mirror the uplink report thread.

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 05/05/2007 - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/27/2007 04:35P - 04/29/2007 12:37P - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Transponder Changes:
AMC-16 118.7W TP 19 ConUS beam changed symbol rate from 26000 MSPS to 20000 MSPS
AMC-16 118.7W TP 19 ConUS beam changed FEC from 1/2 to 3/4

Channels in the system: 3262
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts