SatelliteGuys Winner’s Choice FTA Mega Contest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
9 winners in all, 3 ways to win, 17 prizes awarded :)

Sponsered by;
SatelliteGuys Pub Members

Michael Electronics

Titanium Satellite

Grand prize: One year Pub Membership, Titanium Satellite ASC1, Choice of Amiko A3 or MiniHD SE receiver from Magic Static’s FTA Toy box, Choice of C1-PLL or two Mk1-PLL LNBFs from Michael Electronics, And another pick from Magic Static’s FTA toy box. Toy box contents include OHRs, high resolution position sensors for AJAK or Venture dish movers, Stock sensors for AJAK, Von Weise, Venture, N0QBH DiSEqC decoder, Birdog USB plus satellite meter, DVBS2 meter (product sample).

1st prize: 6 month Pub Membership, the receiver not picked by the grand prize winner :), a pick from MS FTA toy box.

2nd Prize: 6 month Pub Membership, A 8x1 DiSEqC 1.1 switch or Mk1-PLL LNBF from Michael Electronics and pick from MS FTA toy Box

3rd Prize: An 8x1 DiSEqC 1.1 switch from Michael Electronics

4th Prize: An Atras DTV-38Am 3x8 multi-switch with optional external power port. (no power supply included) from Michael Electronics

5th Prize: An MK1-PLL LNBF from Michael Electronics

6th Prize: One month Pub Membership

7th Prize: One month Pub Membership

8th Prize: One month Pub Membership

Honorable Mention Prize: Surprise Prize

Grand Prize Winner to be chosen at random, 1st & 2nd prize awarded by members vote, 3rd thru 8th prizes randomly selected and Honorable Mention selected by the staff.

Show off your FTA dishes!! Decorate them for the Holidays. Have the whole family help. Post you pictures of each dish you own in a separate thread for another entry. Tell us what you would choose to win :). We want to see them all, but limit yourself to working dishes you currently have up. :) 1st & 2nd prizes will be awarded by the number of LIKEs each dish receives. You can LIKE as many dishes as you want. So make it pretty or make it impressive/unique, we want to see those pictures. Who knows, your ugly dish could be Cinderella at the ball and take home a prize too. :)

Secret Santa note; With things being a little tight for some this year, we at SatelliteGuys and a couple of really fine retailers, Michael and Brian, have teamed up to spread a little FTA joy. We like to thank you all for participating in this forum. Now you can help us spread a little joy. So if you win a Pub Membership and already enjoy the Pub, please consider becoming one of our SatelliteGuys Secret Santa’s and donate that membership to a non-Pub Member. :)

Happy Holidays to all of you

Fred (Magic Static)

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per valid entry post. Contest ends 11:59 pm, EST, December 17th, 2017. Winners will be selected from valid entries and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another contestant/ runner up with a valid entry.

This prizes will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the mainland US or Canada. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees incurred on international shipments and for shipping costs to other locations.

Well I'm going to start this off. I just put up a new dish. Magic's new dish Just in time for the Holidays. I think it's a first class install. :)
HolidayDish 005.JPG HolidayDish 015.JPG HolidayDish 014.JPG
All y'all just mouse over and hit that Like Button ;)

Well I'm going to start this off. I just put up a new dish. Magic's new dish Just in time for the Holidays. I think it's a first class install. :)
View attachment 129481 View attachment 129482 View attachment 129483
All y'all just mouse over and hit that Like Button ;)

Very nice and the Christmas touch is great. You could give little red wagon rides as a consolation prize. :) You did a great job installing it. Very professional looking, Cheers and Merry Christmas and have a great Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Magic Static
It has come to my attention that the entry requirement of a personal photo has certain legal implications. Rather than take unnecessary risks I'm am going to close this contest and start a new one. I also don't want to just change the rules after a contest starts. I'm the chief cook and bottle washer in the family so I'm busy with the holiday and family today :) I will post a new contest tomorrow. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts