SatGuys Reader App no longer working?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Since Thursday night, all I get is "Connecting to Server..." when I open the app. It never connects. Anyone else experiencing this?

Working fine here on Android.
Android or iPhone?

Android...VZW Samsung S6 Edge. Been working fine for me too, until Thursday evening. I've tried a force stop, clearing app cache, restarting phone, everything short of uninstall/reinstall (I guess thats next, if its just me).

All other apps working fine, so I figured I'd post up and ask.

Yep, I assumed you had tried, clearing cache, etc.
Working fine on my HTC.
Just out of curiosity before you re-install,does it do it on 4G and on WiFi?

Just out of curiosity before you re-install,does it do it on 4G and on WiFi?

Yep...same problem on both. I can still get to the site via the browser...just not on the app. Obviously its just me, so I'll try the reinstall when I get a minute and go from there. Thanks for the help! :thumbup

Ok was just curious. Let us know us know how the re-install works out. I'm sure that will fix it.

My app stopped working on my iphone 6 tonight. It says access blocked server not available. deleted and reinstalled still doesn't work on wifi or 4g. I will just use Safari on to read

My app stopped working on my iphone 6 tonight. It says access blocked server not available. deleted and reinstalled still doesn't work on wifi or 4g. I will just use Safari on to read
Scott is working on this issue. Not sure if he will get it done tonight or not. May be sometime in the morning.

Yup its hosed.

I am heading to bed now. Hopefully I can fix it in the morning. A ticket has already been put in with Tapatalk support already.

Thanks Scott!
SG error.PNG :(

not the app per se but I noticed some change was made.

When the new pub screens (blue and camo) were introduced I changed to the powder blue one (easier to see and no flash crap) but on my phone it stayed as the default (which worked better on the phone).
Sunday something changed that whatever screen I choose it now does it on BOTH which is frustrating (the blue one doesnt look right on my phone)
I dont use the app but the actual site (I do wish we had a mobile site like AVS and some others do,...that is pretty slick)

what is really strange is that I still receive notifications but the app won't launch when I click on it

iOS app not working here either.
Tapatalk app I can see activity and I'm logged in but can't post.

Glad it wasn't just me this time. I had reinstalled it from the incident in the OP, and it worked a few days, then quit again last night.

I get the notifications from the app on both my Android and iPhone but the apps don't work. I've been using the apps almost exclusively lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)