SatGuys Reader App no longer working?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing...

It is suggested we try it without our firewall. Unfortunately the only way to do this is update our DNS to take us off of the firewall.

So I am making these changes now. The issue is sometimes when DNS changes happen the site is not working for some until the DNS fully propagates.

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Still not working here. Try to look at a post and get an XML 2203 and timeline shows 12/1 as the latest posts.

Tapatalk support thinks the firewall could be blocking XML calls, that why we are trying to take the firewall out of the chain.

I am told all looks good on our server.

Everything is messed up on the tapatalk app. When I look at the pub, I see no posts. I also got some error messages about not having permissions to enter the installer forums.

JR as mentioned all over the app is not working. :)

Finally Tapatalk Support has replied to my ticket. But not with a solution. I am still banging on this and have been working on it since 8:30 this morning.

I had the same problem with DBS's version of the app earlier today but they've got things going again. If you have any contacts over there you might want to ask them what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)