SatLink ws-6908

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Louie0959

Original poster
Aug 21, 2017
Florida
I am sure this has been asked before I was looking for a program file to add the directv satellites to this finder I have spent about a day and a half looking and dont want to sound ignorant but programing this thing is making me want to drink if anyone can help me get this thing set up or offer some information I would appreciate it again sorry if this has been beat to death someplace but i am really new at this and dont have a clue

I am sure this has been asked before I was looking for a program file to add the directv satellites to this finder I have spent about a day and a half looking and dont want to sound ignorant but programing this thing is making me want to drink if anyone can help me get this thing set up or offer some information I would appreciate it again sorry if this has been beat to death someplace but i am really new at this and dont have a clue
I don't have one of these meters so I don't know much about it. Not sure but it may help if you download this file (less that 10mb):

Wayback Machine

It contains the CTK DB Tool as well as american, asian and european ssu files. Not sure if they have what you want but worth a try. If not, the tool may help you get what you need programmed into your meter. The files will need to be uncompressed as they are stored in RAR archives. Hope this helps! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.