Saturday (4/5/08) MLB TV Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MikeI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
Bold = Possible c/ku band feeds
Blue = Possible DirecTV EI/HD EI feeds

1:05p EDT
Astros (FSN Houston) @ Cubs (CSN Chicago HD)
Giants (CSN Bay Area) @ Brewers (FSN Wisconsin)
Rays (WXPX-66/WBIF-51) @ Yankees (YES HD)
1:07p EDT
Red Sox (NESN HD) @ Blue Jays (Rogers SportsNet)
1:10p EDT
Nationals (MASN) @ Cardinals (FSN Midwest HD)
Phillies (WPSG-57) @ Reds (FSN Cincinnati)

2:10p EDT
Royals (No TV) @ Twins (No TV)

3:55p EDT
Mets @ Braves BIG FOX Regional including KUIL Beaumont AMC 4 Ku
Dodgers @ Padres BIG FOX Regional including KMMF Missoula G10 Ku
White Sox @ Tigers BIG FOX Regional including WMQF Marquette G10 Ku

4:05p EDT
Indians (No TV) @ Athletics (No TV)

7:05p EDT
Mariners (FSN Northwest HD & EI 722 & EIHD 722-1) @ Orioles (MASN & EI 730)
7:10p EDT
Pirates (FSN Pittsburgh HD & EI 724 & EIHD 724-1) @ Marlins (FSN Florida HD & EI 725 & EIHD 725-1)

8:05p EDT
Diamondbacks (FSN Arizona & EI 726) @ Rockies (FSN Rocky Mountain HD & EI 727 & EIHD 727-1)

9:05p EDT
Rangers (FSN Southwest HD & EI 728 & 728-1) @ Angels (FSN West HD & EI 729 & EIHD 729-1)

Are you having trouble with mlb.tv? I can't access radio or tv with Windows or Firefox. I get 2 games on backhaul, but interested in the others.

I have tried all of the games and they seem to be working fine. If you haven't download sivlerlight and the next def player then only click on the 400k feed and you will have to tell it you don't want those players and it should come in fine. All home team feeds except for the twins diamondvision feed being used so far. Most feeds are leterboxed and piller boxed.

If your having problems with the mlb.tv try going to this site.
MLB.com Viewing - MLB.TV Mosaic Forum
This forum is not just for mosaic, but all of the players this year and has steps to deal with other players like firefox.

I hope silverlight problems are discussed there - I'm still not able to get silverlight to work and MLB.TV tech suport isn't returning my email requests for help.

Thank goodness they haven't forced everyone to silverlight (I am able to watch my games and archives via WMP).

I hope silverlight problems are discussed there - I'm still not able to get silverlight to work and MLB.TV tech suport isn't returning my email requests for help.

Thank goodness they haven't forced everyone to silverlight (I am able to watch my games and archives via WMP).

I hate silverlight. I wish I could go back to the older viewing option. I kept the old one at work.. Much better. I can select whatever game I want at work to listen/watch. I only get 2 columns at home instead of 3.

silverlight can be removed by going into add and remove programs. I'm using the older player because I like it better. mlb.tv is trying to force the new player witch is why the feeds are letterboxed in the old player. they get rid of the pillar boxing when using an hd feed, which they rarely do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts