Satworks Web Site

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hmmm,

I was going to suggest plugging in Satwork's IP address (218.16.122.81) into your browser in place of Satwork.com, but I get a 404 error when I try it. That suggests that its web server delivers the page based on the requested domain.

Anyway, my link still works for me. My guess is that either you or your ISP is blocking that site or it's blocking you.

Well I for one, think satwork sucks. No support for their receivers. Tried that website and it does not work.

Support

Satwork always cares your experience of using the STBs and is ready to provide the full assistance to you. If you have any problems of using the STBs, you can get help by several ways as follows.
---First , contact your local service center
---Secondly, contact your local dealer
---Call the staff of Satwork directly
ADD:Flat.623,6/F,Yutian Building,Songling Road, Futian District,Shenzhen,China
TEL:86-755-83655197,83621328
FAX:86-755-83628779
Email:webmaster@satwork.com

I love my Satwork 3688, "Carloads" link works, just takes a bit of time to get through, its got a long way to go I guess!

maddawg said:
Well I for one, think satwork sucks. No support for their receivers. Tried that website and it does not work.

Well, I might have to agree with you. I bought this thing a year ago this month and I e mailed them with some questions, I am still waiting for the answers. :( :( :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)