Saving PS2 games on the PS3?

jstorm42

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Duluth, Mn.
I am trying to save a PS2 game for my wife. I created the Internal memory card, and assigned the slot, but when I go to save the data, nothing happens. The instructions say to press the green triangle after assigning the slot and the screen says to press the X button. Neither works. When you look at the memory used, there's nothing stored. The game is Crash Bandicoot, is this a compatibility issue?
Thanks

I am trying to save a PS2 game for my wife. I created the Internal memory card, and assigned the slot, but when I go to save the data, nothing happens. The instructions say to press the green triangle after assigning the slot and the screen says to press the X button. Neither works. When you look at the memory used, there's nothing stored. The game is Crash Bandicoot, is this a compatibility issue?
Thanks

Before even starting the game, go to memory card utility. Press x. locate internal memory card press triagle. move with arrow keys o assign slots and press right. Select slot 1 or 2 and press x. A number should show up against the internal memory card.

Thanks TNS
I guess I was missing the last step of actually assigning the slot. There was no number next to the internal card. Played some of the game and the save was there. That will make the wife happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts