Saw an ad for free Red Zone. Is it for new subs only?

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I don't want to pay for mutisport this year to get it, since there's so few channels left with the dropping of the Fox Sports channels. (unless I get it for free or a major discount)

I don't want to pay for mutisport this year to get it, since there's so few channels left with the dropping of the Fox Sports channels. (unless I get it for free or a major discount)

Hey Darrell S. I do see a promotion where it is included with the America's Top 120+ or higher free for a limited time to our new members. It is possible that your account could have a specific promotion for the Multi-Sports package, but you would need to contact us, so we could review your account. For the time being, we don't do that through this forum; however, you can get in contact with our Chat Team by clicking here: Direct Chat - Caleb S

The Dish website states - "New and qualifying former customers only. ††Multisport package with RedZone included through 1/2/20 with packages starting at $69.99."

Hey Darrell S. I do see a promotion where it is included with the America's Top 120+ or higher free for a limited time to our new members. It is possible that your account could have a specific promotion for the Multi-Sports package, but you would need to contact us, so we could review your account. For the time being, we don't do that through this forum; however, you can get in contact with our Chat Team by clicking here: Direct Chat - Caleb S
Here's one to put in the Suggestion Box". "Hey boss, how about giving Red Zone free for all those who lost all those baseball games?"

Here's one to put in the Suggestion Box". "Hey boss, how about giving Red Zone free for all those who lost all those baseball games?"
Thanks for the suggestion, eddie willers! Our top priority would always be to get back the channels that are important to our members by negotiating a fair, long-term deal for our customers, that doesn't put customers in the middle again. When the Multi-Sports with Red Zone does help our impacted members view their desired team, we may have the option to offer it to them based on their account. -Caleb S

All "Ray" from the foreign chat center would offer me was half off, which isn't too bad if they hadn't dumped all the Fox sports channels. I'm not sure it's worth it just for Red Zone. It was worth it in the past because I could watch a lot of college football. I'll wait until closer to the season to decide.

All "Ray" from the foreign chat center would offer me was half off, which isn't too bad if they hadn't dumped all the Fox sports channels. I'm not sure it's worth it just for Red Zone. It was worth it in the past because I could watch a lot of college football. I'll wait until closer to the season to decide.

They didn’t dump all of the fox sports channels. Fox sports 1 and Fox sports 2 are still on

Well guys, glad to see that it's the same for some across the entire Satellite Guys platform.

For Darell S, I'm with you about Multisport not being worth it with most of the regional FS nets missing. But, have you priced out Red Zone on cable? Years ago, I remember my local Comcast charging more for just Red Zone than Dish charges for multisport with Red Zone included. So, at half off, that is still a good deal if it's still the same.

Multi sport package is NOT worth it for any of the major 3 sports on it.

Learned a long time ago NOT to sell it as it always leads to disappointment.

Same thing as when selling Dish, NOT to promise any football games beyond the local home team.

Multisport is the best if you like college sports, mostly and want the Red Zone. For College Football fans, it's a good package

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)