SBS Plus (Channel 2084)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sbsi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Is SBS+ suppose to be free or included in certain packages? I have been getting this station for free and I never pay for it.

SBS+ is a korean station which airs tv series (w/Eng Sub) and shows.

I check the Direct TV website and it is "only" included in the Korean package. I did not order the Korean package.

Can someone please turn to SBS+ (if avaliable on receiver) and tell me do they have this station.

Yes it is available on 95 satellite I sub to para todas opcion extra especial on 101+119, I have 95 intsalled for worldview ch 2183 and I get 4 other free channels from the 95 satellite: indian news now, mhz worldview, a filipino channel, sbs+.

Yes it is available on 95 satellite I sub to para todas opcion extra especial on 101+119, I have 95 intsalled for worldview ch 2183 and I get 4 other free channels from the 95 satellite: indian news now, mhz worldview, a filipino channel, sbs+.

Since that Free Preview weekend last Thursday, I lost that SBS + station. When I turn to the station, it say call customer service (not subscribe). I have been getting that station for atleast a year every since I subscribe to Direct TV.

Is anyone also SBS+ right now and what package did you subscribe to????

Just went back and looked and SBS+ is no longer a free channel, now I am getting CTV9 instead.

Thanks for the info. I check the price and there is no way I am paying $27 for 1 station.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)