Scam on NBA League Pass invoicing

papita

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
I order the NBA LP Oct 27 online @ dishnetwork.com (to make sure that I will get the $10 discount). When ordering they give several payment options. I chose bill later (on the following monthly bills) with deferred payments (4 installments of $44.75). My bill arrives today and to my surprise it shows the full NBA LP one payment price ($179.00) as due on this new bill. I chat with a guy only to tell me there's nothing they can do to fix this. He told me I could pay the installments but I am on autopay so if I pay adding the $44.75 and substracting the $179.00 when the bill is due I am sure they will charge the autopay with whatever was left "unpaid". I called in and the guy says I chose when ordering 1 full payment (they are so full of bull*&^%). The only solution they give me is to cancel my current subscription and do me a new subscription for the regular price of 4 installments of $47.25 (loosing the $10 early bird discount because it is over). Why do I have to pay extra because of their mitake? Is dish crooked or what? :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)