Scared to Ask - Fox Business Network

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
At the risk of having padlocks being thrown my way (ducking my head as I am typing this), I am simply CURIOUS! Is Fox Business Network (FXB) currently unavailable? I have read that the new Fox-Dish agreement provides that FXB will be available in AT120 - previously only in AT200-up. While I am an AT120 sub, it's interesting that I don't even see FXB in the guide - it appears to be completely gone. So are you AT200 and up subs seeing FXB or not?

Thanks - but still ducking for flying padlocks :biggrin

Reactions: bwexler
It is currently available, and the transition to the 120 may take place at a later date, as it was part of the new contract. A lot of times the channels do not change packages immediately, as those who enjoyed some of the Scripps Networks will tell you. I am not sure about the current situation with the 120, as I have AEP, but will just say again, it is available to watch through Dish currently.

They have a deal, but I'd be surprised if the final contract is actually completed and signed. I wouldn't expect any changes until the ink is dry.

It is currently available, and the transition to the 120 may take place at a later date, as it was part of the new contract. A lot of times the channels do not change packages immediately, as those who enjoyed some of the Scripps Networks will tell you. I am not sure about the current situation with the 120, as I have AEP, but will just say again, it is available to watch through Dish currently.

Is FXB still on channel 206?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts