Scared to move..talk me off the ledge

Thank you for the unjacking...

I think I will move either Saturday or sunday morning just for the super bowl and then low and behold lose my job in denver and move back on monday...

thanks guys!!

I had Los Angeles Locals in my area (200 mi N of LA) because I had a local LA address where I was really going to move to. Needed some work. Called Dish. Physical address outside of LA DMA. Zapped my local channel NUMBERS (2,4,5 etc) but, they are still on 63xx (HD) and 80xx (SD). Locals are ABC, NBC, ABC, PBS in my area...LA Locals total 24 channels...Which would you want to pay for? My locals I get OTA and that's OK for me.

I just got my San Fran locals. The SD channels are at the correct numbers (2, 7 etc,). The HD channels are only at the 5xxx (or 8xxx, etc, not sure exactly). Is that how it is supposed to be? For the other HD they are right next to the SD channel.

Thanks, Mitch

I just got my San Fran locals. The SD channels are at the correct numbers (2, 7 etc,). The HD channels are only at the 5xxx (or 8xxx, etc, not sure exactly). Is that how it is supposed to be? For the other HD they are right next to the SD channel.

Thanks, Mitch

Go into the MENU,
SYSTEM SETUP,
LOCAL CHANNELS
CHAN DISPLAY
Select HD Priority

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)