Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

I feel really sorry for Henery's family but it is probably better for him that he did die. He could very well wound up like the two guys who were with the Red Wings and got their brains scrambled up and can not now walk and can barley talk.

It's a needless thing for a person like Henry to lose his life. The guy had talent, a bright future, but he made one stupid decision after another. He was lucky to be alive before this happened. He was given chance after chance, and never learned a thing from it. You can't do that in life and think it won't catch up with you sooner or later.

I hate to hear something like this. I feel for his friends and family. It's a damn shame, but you could almost see this coming.

It's a needless thing for a person like Henry to lose his life. The guy had talent, a bright future, but he made one stupid decision after another. He was lucky to be alive before this happened. He was given chance after chance, and never learned a thing from it. You can't do that in life and think it won't catch up with you sooner or later.

I hate to hear something like this. I feel for his friends and family. It's a damn shame, but you could almost see this coming.

Never? The guy hasn't been in trouble in over a year, and most everyone said this last year he's been a changed man, and they just picked out wedding rings a week ago.

Some real classless posts in this thread.

RIP guys. Way too young.

72874472.jpg

Never? The guy hasn't been in trouble in over a year, and most everyone said this last year he's been a changed man, and they just picked out wedding rings a week ago.

Some real classless posts in this thread.
If he was such a changed man then why was he in a "domestic dispute"? I doubt it was an argument over the wedding cake. Most likely he had a trail of ho's like Tiger Woods, and was fixing to go OJ on his finacee. Maybe there's another reason why he jumped into the back of a moving truck, but I doubt it would back up the changed man story.

????? He was a troublemaker (not that he should die) but how is he a bright light? because he can catch a football?

No, not because he could catch a football. Here's a guy who had everything in front of him, but he died tragically.

I am sorry but this is someone I DONT want my son to look up to.

:confused::confused::confused: Who said anything about having your children emulate him???

I was just paying my respects to another human being who passed well before his time!

No, not because he could catch a football. Here's a guy who had everything in front of him, but he died tragically.

:confused::confused::confused: Who said anything about having your children emulate him???

I was just paying my respects to another human being who passed well before his time!

Gotcha, I got confused when you said a Bright light as that usually refers to someone who is a standout figure...it is sad that a person passed away this young, and such a stupid way of doing it too if early reports are true...

If he was such a changed man then why was he in a "domestic dispute"? I doubt it was an argument over the wedding cake. Most likely he had a trail of ho's like Tiger Woods, and was fixing to go OJ on his finacee. Maybe there's another reason why he jumped into the back of a moving truck, but I doubt it would back up the changed man story.

Someone could say the exact same thing about you!

That statement you made could be from the National Enquirer, and is pure BS!.

I don't know you OR Chris Henry, but the same thing could be "said" about both of you. Doesn't have to be true, right?

How about a little respect?

Last edited:
Gotcha, I got confused when you said a Bright light as that usually refers to someone who is a standout figure...it is sad that a person passed away this young, and such a stupid way of doing it too if early reports are true...

:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts