Schedule history on 625

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cj9788

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Miami, FL
Is there any way to clear the shcedule history on the 625? I would like to be able to trim the list down but can not find an option to clear it. I really do not need to know what was recorded or skipped from a month or two ago. It is unwanted clutter.

Is there any way to clear the shcedule history on the 625? I would like to be able to trim the list down but can not find an option to clear it. I really do not need to know what was recorded or skipped from a month or two ago. It is unwanted clutter.

Yes there is.

Follow this order - Click on DVR button, then My Recordings, then History, then Clear All, then Done.

Should clear all the history.

Clancy,

Thanks I just tried it but the daily schedule still has crap going back to november. When I am clearing the history shouldnt that clear the daily schedule of every thing prior to today?

What I want cleared is daily schedule that I have by pressing:

DVR button. Then my recordings, then schedule.

Thay brings up the daily schedule , and that is what I am trying to clear.

If the procedure you mentioned (which I followed exactly) is supposed to clear the daily schedule it didnt work :(

They use this information so that it does not record the same show twice that you already had recorded to prevent duplicate recordings.

Clancy,

Thanks I just tried it but the daily schedule still has crap going back to november. When I am clearing the history shouldnt that clear the daily schedule of every thing prior to today?

What I want cleared is daily schedule that I have by pressing:

DVR button. Then my recordings, then schedule.

Thay brings up the daily schedule , and that is what I am trying to clear.

If the procedure you mentioned (which I followed exactly) is supposed to clear the daily schedule it didnt work :(

I just tried your situation and it would appear that my first advice clears the history but not the schedule.
Kind of reduntant to keep this information after a short period of time.
Perhaps a software change could erase this information after a week or so.
Anything recorded but not viewed appears under My Recordings so this other info. is not necessary after a short period of time.
Call the teckies and suggest a change for this. You came up with the problem so you wait on the phone. :) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)