Schedule history on 625

cj9788

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Miami, FL
Is there any way to clear the shcedule history on the 625? I would like to be able to trim the list down but can not find an option to clear it. I really do not need to know what was recorded or skipped from a month or two ago. It is unwanted clutter.

Is there any way to clear the shcedule history on the 625? I would like to be able to trim the list down but can not find an option to clear it. I really do not need to know what was recorded or skipped from a month or two ago. It is unwanted clutter.

Yes there is.

Follow this order - Click on DVR button, then My Recordings, then History, then Clear All, then Done.

Should clear all the history.

Clancy,

Thanks I just tried it but the daily schedule still has crap going back to november. When I am clearing the history shouldnt that clear the daily schedule of every thing prior to today?

What I want cleared is daily schedule that I have by pressing:

DVR button. Then my recordings, then schedule.

Thay brings up the daily schedule , and that is what I am trying to clear.

If the procedure you mentioned (which I followed exactly) is supposed to clear the daily schedule it didnt work :(

They use this information so that it does not record the same show twice that you already had recorded to prevent duplicate recordings.

Clancy,

Thanks I just tried it but the daily schedule still has crap going back to november. When I am clearing the history shouldnt that clear the daily schedule of every thing prior to today?

What I want cleared is daily schedule that I have by pressing:

DVR button. Then my recordings, then schedule.

Thay brings up the daily schedule , and that is what I am trying to clear.

If the procedure you mentioned (which I followed exactly) is supposed to clear the daily schedule it didnt work :(

I just tried your situation and it would appear that my first advice clears the history but not the schedule.
Kind of reduntant to keep this information after a short period of time.
Perhaps a software change could erase this information after a week or so.
Anything recorded but not viewed appears under My Recordings so this other info. is not necessary after a short period of time.
Call the teckies and suggest a change for this. You came up with the problem so you wait on the phone. :) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)