Scheduling a new install in advance

Status
Please reply by conversation.

upsss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
AZ
How much in advance can I scheduling a new install? I am considering switching from Dish to Directv when my Dish contract expires in 8 weeks.

I just received from Directv this offer with a $200 Visa debit card but the offer expires in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can use this offer now and schedule the actual install when my Dish contract expires.

How much in advance can I scheduling a new install? I am considering switching from Dish to Directv when my Dish contract expires in 8 weeks.

I just received from Directv this offer with a $200 Visa debit card but the offer expires in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can use this offer now and schedule the actual install when my Dish contract expires.

We have installs as far out as June, we've actually had them scheduled over a year in advanced. Why? No clue! How? Yeah, wondering myself. Some people live on schedule lol

Thanks Hutch.

Does anyone know if you can combine this $200 Visa card with the regular $100 referral offer?

If the CSR does not want to let you schedule out that far, ,says you need to have it installed in 2 weeks,go ahead and set it up, get your account active. Once you have your install scheduled and an active account, you can just reschedule the install for a later date. Just make sure that if you go that route you do not wait till the last minute to reschedule or you may end up with a fee. It used to be hard to get them to schedule anything beyond 2 weeks , but you could just keep bumping it out two weeks at a time.

I finally called Directv and they said no problem, I can schedule it whenever I want it. Also I was told that I can combine both offers, the $200 gift card and the $100 referral discount. So, $300 off, 5 tuners with an HD client vs. 2 tuners and SD on TV2 with my old VIP722, sounds like a great deal.

I finally called Directv and they said no problem, I can schedule it whenever I want it. Also I was told that I can combine both offers, the $200 gift card and the $100 referral discount. So, $300 off, 5 tuners with an HD client vs. 2 tuners and SD on TV2 with my old VIP722, sounds like a great deal.

Nice. I'm loving Directv.

Last edited:
Its all done, the install is scheduled for 3/11 and no problems combining the gift card and the referral. Hopefully I won't regret the switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts