Sci-Fi HD observation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tyralak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Secure, Undisclosed Location
For those of you who are saying that they aren't showing any real HD on Sci-Fi HD, I've been pretty happy so far. There are some shows and movies in HD, however the real treat is seeing SD shows looking 10 times better than they do on the SD SciFi channel. Doctor Who, for instance. The BBC says they are not filming Doctor Who in HD, due to the cost. However, the last couple of episodes I've seen recorded off of Sci-Fi HD look absolutely fantastic. Even zoomed up to full screen. (Which is what I always do for letterboxed shows.) All in all, I'm pretty happy with it, and as promised, I've suspended my bitching and moaning about no new HD for the forseeable future. :D

Indeed.

Watching SGA right now, it looks fantastic. With the exception of the $#@% popups they insist on throwing up periodically.

I have to give them credit for being honest and leaving the bars etc.. rather then making any attempt to stretch the pictures, leaving that part to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)