Sci-fi Hd Wow!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
"Species: the awakening" is in HD right now and it looks awesome!

SCI-FI can't have a HD channel up on D*, experts (voyager6 comes to mind) on this site have been saying over and over that it doesn't exist, it's just an upconvert of the SD channel. HA!

I scheduled a bunch of stuff to record tonight on SCIFI. This was one of them, the advetisement looked HD to me. I think I may have the first HD movie ever on SCIFI. :)

SCI-FI can't have a HD channel up on D*, experts (voyager6 comes to mind) on this site have been saying over and over that it doesn't exist, it's just an upconvert of the SD channel. HA!

Don't forget Technoguy also.

Voyager6 is an expert? WTF is a Voyager6?
One of our members, along with some others, that has been saying Sci-Fi HD was science fiction on D*'s part, it doesn't exist, D* is just upconverting the SD channel and calling it HD to inflate the numbers.

So.. if they had Species in HD seems like SG:A will be too :D

I would think SG:A would be. They have it over on Universal HD in HD, so why not on SciFi HD? I guess we'll see in about 15 hours or so...

And yes, Species, The Awakening was an awesome sight in HD last night. Hopefully more HD content for SciFi HD soon!

I saw "The Matrix" on Sci-Fi HD last night.. and I was amazed at how good it looked..
I think its a little weird how between that and Sunday Night Football, how "The Matrix" just looked so great.. and NBC looked so HORRIBLE.. both at 1080i..

Not so WOW right now. The Abyss is on, but it's letter and pillar boxed. Even if it isn't in high resolution, they could at least fill the screen. But, the customers would complain about the quality then.

Update: Startrek First Contact is also not full screen.

Stupid, stupid, stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts