SCIFI and USA HD Live!

I have told my 622 to update manually, and tried a cold reset and it won't update the program guide for ScifiHD or USA HD.. What gives?

Same here. I just created a manual timer from 8:00-11:00.
Dr Who/BSG all lumped together but no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

The hardest part was I didn't know how to create a manual timer - never done that before!

I did a Check Switch (w/test). My 622 downloaded the program guide through 4/28.

Same here. That works fine.

When I turned them on SG-1 was double letterbox and Monk was pretty grainy, but things like that will be worked out in time. Kinda funny how the mistaken channel lineup graphic with CN-HD didnt have USA or Sci-Fi. Maybe it was done on purpose. In any case, several new timers added to the DVR :D

Any idea if SCI-FI-HD and USA-HD will be in thw 29.99 package?Dish hasnt updated its packages yet?

Sci-Fi HD was my Holy Grail of channels. My $10 monthly rebate just ended and I also checked on when my commitment will end last night. I was ready to jump ship!
Looks like Charlie finally came through. Everything else now is just gravy!!

It isn't 16 X 9

The reason it isn't filling the screen is because it isn't 16 X 9. It is film 1.85 : 1 a 16 X 9 is 1.78 : 1. So the film is just a bit wider so there is going to be a small amount of black on the top & bottom.

Dont forget to change your Timers to record BSG and Atlantis(Eureka when it returns) to the HD feed or you will still be watchin SD. Btw, Frakin thanks Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!

That's abosolutely TRUE

I've just done that. Reason I was caught in the past thinking when I used the the old ch # thinking it would work. No you have to go thru and change all the timers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)