SCIFI and USA HD Live!

FXHD is a great channel. The HD movies on the weekends look great, and Nip Tucks PQ was awesome.

I still ran a full 48 hours on my guide and never saw anything actually listed as HD.. So either they are not show much HD or they are not listing it in the guide as HD.. I don't watch FX enough to know what they actually have. I wish that all the channels would go HD so all this waiting game would be over. I can't watch anything if it's not HD. Fox News lost me when CNN went HD. And I don't even like CNN..

Im not even going to ask for more. I feel like if I do the follow-up posts will just say how this will continue to go on until all the channels are in HD>

At least according to what I can find on wikipedia, the following shows are HD that show on FX:

Brotherhood
Dexter
NCIS
Nip/Tuck
Sleeper Cell

The rest are not in HD, yet.

EDIT: On a list that says coming soon (Future Programming) in HD:

Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
Life

Good deal!

I had forgotten about Breaking Bad. I've got the whole season on one of my USB HD.

I really hope rescue me is in HD. Although we probably won't have FXHD by the time it airs..... But I can hope.

Yes, Thank You Charlie for bringing these to us.

Now it is time for our collective complaining energies to be spent elsewhere. Instead of complaining to Dish about what they don't have in HD yet, complain at the channel providers that are commiting s t r e t c h -O- v i s i o n and popups and logo bugs that are out of control.

Thanks again Dish! This is a great accomplishment.

I still ran a full 48 hours on my guide and never saw anything actually listed as HD.. So either they are not show much HD or they are not listing it in the guide as HD.. I don't watch FX enough to know what they actually have. I wish that all the channels would go HD so all this waiting game would be over. I can't watch anything if it's not HD. Fox News lost me when CNN went HD. And I don't even like CNN..

You have to be a HD junkie to pull a trick like that.

many of the weekend movies arent listed as hd, but they are. Their replay of I Robot was top notch.

I just checked and yes they are up and running! Congrats to all of you who love their BSG and Stargate and have waited it out.

Okay how about the other 22 hd channels Charlie? When are you going to add them or do we start bitching again?

Just kidding . If I would of got these two channels back at the end of January I wouldn't of added DIRECTV hd to my house and cut back on DISH programming and dropped one hd receiver. BUt what id done is done. At least I will have all hd channels added in the stand alone hd pack with DISH.

These are included in the HD standalone pack, right?

Edit- nm. Shoulda thought to at least read the first post in the thread eh? :D

The X-Files was just on and it was in SD. Actually it was letterboxed with black bars on the sides; it's rather amusing having a black border all the way around the pictures. SGA just came on though and it's in HD so that's a good sign for BSG tonight.

That's funny, since they started producing the show in HD long before it was popular for the sake of future reruns. It's a shame that someone is missing the boat on that.

HBO HD airs Flight of the Conchords in letterbox SD, too. Hopefully it'll be different next season.

4 hours too late for me Charlie.

DirecTV was installed this morning and running by noon.
Already like the HR21's ability to hide the SD Channel if the HD Channel is mapped.
(never could get favorites or adult guard to work right on blocking those channels).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)