This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SCIFI and USA HD Live!

Alright so we can all now stop the bitchin' about no BSG! I can't believe it...was shocked when I saw it, BSG is now recording at 10PM!

I'm glad I listen to Scott and waited !! Next week I will upgrade to a 722 in the theater room and put my 622 in the kitchen!! Great news!!! I might even go HD only now!!

Alright so we can all now stop the bitchin' about no BSG! I can't believe it...was shocked when I saw it, BSG is now recording at 10PM!

I'm seeing the post alittle late.

I'm already recording the sd, and something else on the other tuner, so I wasn't changing to to it, but its RED!

I see it on the guide, but its RED!!!

Thank you Dish!

My wife is happily watching BSG in HD tonight. And when she's happy, I'm happy

Talon Dancer

I am happy for all you guys. For some reason, a bunch of my HD channels are RED in the guide and it tells me I am not subscribed to them .. It includes DiscoveryHD, HISTHD, TBSHD, USAHD, SCIFIHD, etc.

I have DISHHD Ultimate according to my account online. All the Voom are there.

Charlie giveth and then taketh away even more...

Time to call DISH....

Update: I rebooted the receiver and they all came back....

This is frakking awesome!!! Now we need to get the channels everyone else wants!!!!!!!

nterestingly enough, I have the DishHD package, and I have access to USA HD and SciFi HD but not the SD versions of those channels...

nterestingly enough, I have the DishHD package, and I have access to USA HD and SciFi HD but not the SD versions of those channels...

Of course you don't, if you have the HD version why would you want the SD version?

for SD tvs in the house... the thing is I have all the other HD channels and their SD counterparts as well.