Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SCORE A FREE SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO BY SIGNING UP FOR DISH NETWORK

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Dec. 8, 2005 – EchoStar Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), and its DISH Network™ satellite TV service, today announced the opportunity for consumers to get a free satellite radio when they sign up for DISH Network satellite TV service. The offer allows DISH Network subscribers to listen to all-digital satellite music either in their homes or in their cars.
New DISH Network subscribers who sign up between now and Dec. 31, 2005, will get a free SIRIUS One satellite radio, a $50 value, when they agree to three months of SIRIUS satellite radio service. They will get more than 120 channels of programming including 65 channels of commercial-free music, plus over 55 channels of sports, news, talk and entertainment in digital-quality sound for the low monthly price of just $12.95.
The SIRIUS One radio, with its sleek design and reversible display can be placed on the visor, dash or console. SIRIUS One has been specially developed for quick and easy vehicle installation and comes complete with four mounting options: sun visor, windshield, dash board or instrument panel.
This offer is valid to all new DISH Network residential customers except in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. A SIRIUS activation fee and shipping charges apply.
New customers to DISH Network, who sign up for Digital Home Advantage before Dec. 31, 2005, can get a basic satellite TV programming package for only $19.99 a month for the first three months. Additionally, new subscribers receive three free months of HBO, Cinemax and Showtime. The satellite TV offer comes complete with free installation, no hardware to buy and a free digital video recorder (DVR) equipment upgrade.
For more information on DISH Network, visit www.dishnetwork.com, call 1-800-333-DISH (3474), or contact a local DISH Network retailer.
About EchoStar
EchoStar Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) serves more than 11.7 million satellite TV customers through its DISH Network™, the fastest growing U.S. provider of advanced digital television services in the last five years. DISH Network offers hundreds of video and audio channels, Interactive TV, HDTV, sports and international programming, together with professional installation and 24-hour customer service. Visit EchoStar's DISH Network at www.dishnetwork.com or call 1-800-333-DISH (3474).

MEDIA CONTACT:
Mark Cicero, DISH Network, press@echostar.com, 720-514-5351

ESPhil said:
I just got dish installed yesterday would I be able to get this?

You have 72 hours from the time you got activated, to call, may be to late now

Purogamer said:
...which is normal, but would it kill them to give us a reach-around once in a while...
Wow i haven't heard that sense my friend left me those voice mail messages when he was drunk. My phone is still trying to recover from that poor night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)