scoreboard issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

This1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Florida
Is there a problem with this program or do I need to do something in my settings.

I will be on a sports channel espn etc....sometimes I hit the red button and it works fine scoreboard comes up then sometimes it will not work I will have change a channel for it to work again.

I have 2 receivers that do the same thing hr21 hr22

It takes a bit to load the capability after tuning a channel. Perhaps you are hitting the red button too soon after changing channels?

I will be on the channel using 5 times and then it stops working really gets to me like last watching eagles trying to follow the score of the phillies

same

I have the same thing going on.I can change the channel then go back and that will work.

Once you hit the exit key on the remote the scoreboard is disabled until you change the channel.

That's what I was going to post ....

Make sure you take it OFF the screen by hitting the RED button again.

I have had this problem too, it could be a loading thing, but I don't know for sure.

One workaround that I use is to pres Guide, then select the same channel that you are watching. This reloads the Scoreguide.

Once you hit the exit key on the remote the scoreboard is disabled until you change the channel.

This is my pet peeve. WHY did DTV make this feature this way. Why does it turn off at all? If you don't like it just don't bother using the RED button. If you are on a sports channel then this feature is something that is very useful and doesn't need to be turned off. I use it and do get annoyed when I have to flip channels to turn it back on, it does not always get turned back on after viewing the guide. My 2 cents!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts