Scorpion

Last night's episode makes me want to beat my head against the wall. I have just checked my timer it says that only 27 minutes,& I really don't think that I can take anymore of this. This is the episode where they break into the UN to kill someone,I'm currently where they are interpreting for the Polish delegate("only 27 minutes have passed?"). Did I mention that they are making a bomb out of salami?
But of course, geniuses can do that kind of thing ya know ...

I finally caught up on my Scorpion episodes.

I'm still trying to finish last Monday's episode, but it is amazing how the world's smartest geniuses can do some of the most boneheaded stupidest things imaginable. Now i understand that they have to stretch the show out for one hour, but come on........

It's supposed to be a thrill ride. You're not supposed to try to make sense out of what is happening. ;)

I enjoy it for what it is. Like Paige's short skirt. :)

It's supposed to be a thrill ride. You're not supposed to try to make sense out of what is happening. ;)

I enjoy it for what it is. Like Paige's short skirt. :)
I think she looks even better in a two piece. :clapping

katharine-mcphee-hot-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-mexico-july-2015_4.jpg

Reactions: osu1991 and DJdish
Once again I find myself struggling to finish an episode. This time it's the one where they are trying to con the African dictator & destroy his "Sun gun." So far, I've struggled to the 30 minute point. I was fine with the speed dating, then it went downhill from there. I hope that there is nothing in this episode integral to the season, because I just want to dump it & move on to the next one. This episode has me squirming in my chair just watching it. It's not enjoyable to watch.

Let me know if they make another salami bomb.

The last episode I watched, Paige was wearing that cute mini-skirt, I don´t remember what was the story about, I just didn´t care.

Oh right, let me know if she wears that skirt again :)

It's funny how they have good episodes like last night to make up for the God awful episode last week where they were ripping off the movie, "the Sting." Oh, & Paige & Walter singing karaoke last week(thankfully not last night)? Good times.

Let me know if they make another salami bomb.

The last episode I watched, Paige was wearing that cute mini-skirt, I don´t remember what was the story about, I just didn´t care.

Oh right, let me know if she wears that skirt again :)

She is pretty much the only reason to watch the show. And thus it remains in the DVR :D

She is pretty much the only reason to watch the show.
This show is so stupid, I'm embarrassed to admit I watch it, but yeah Paige is hot! I can see I had to dig way back to page 7 to see the thread on it. Tells me no one else here admits watching it. Sorry for bumping it to page 1 again.

Remember guys, it's TV, for entertainment value .... never was it stated that any of the stuff that happens on the show would ever happen.

Btw, that goes for most shows.

True, but a show of this type has to have some semblance of reality. A show like Star Trek or Superman doesn't as it is about a different time and place. Just being a high IQ person won't nullify the laws of physics. Even MacGiver is more believable.

Let's make a pyrotechnic compound from a bunch of pennies and some cellphone batteries in less than 30 seconds that will light up huge letters on the beach. Let's wrap some copper wire around a steel drum and electrify it with a small hand crank generator to modify the Earth's magnetic field that alerts a global monitoring agency and sends a small plane to the middle of the pacific ocean to find them in a couple of minutes.

Nah, if Paige goes, the show is dead. If Paige stops exposing her body, the show is dead. That's my prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)