Scott, please create Dish subforum "VOOM is GONE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me the handle, damn ! :D Regardless on numbers it can be done in a few minutes.
I'm wondering for those naysayers - are you never create sub-folders in your My Documents folder ? Never move files between them ? Is the forums structure made from stones ?
Or it just laziness ? :p

Give me the handle, damn ! :D Regardless on numbers it can be done in a few minutes.
I'm wondering for those naysayers - are you never create sub-folders in your My Documents folder ? Never move files between them ? Is the forums structure made from stones ?
Or it just laziness ? :p

The problem is that it simply won't work. People will keep posting wherever they damn well please and moderators will burn out trying to move and merge. And in a week or two it will all die down and we would be left with an orphan forum.

Say, weren't you the fellow that was arguing a couple of months ago about deleting the Dish HD sub-forum because people kept making HD posts in the main forum anyway? :confused:

Nope, would check first before accuse ppl ?!

Actually, I asked, and was off checking. I would have removed the question, or at least answered it just now. You are correct, I was mixing you up with Hall in this case. It's just that you kind of have a similar style that I get mixed up. Besides, you kind of accused the mods of being lazy by not doing a bunch of what I consider unnecessary busy work. How is that a superior moral position?

The problem is not would it work or not (It WILL WORKS OK; been there more times then you could imagine ),. What is purpose of your reasoning ?
I propose to do some steps, you are in that group what telling it will not works and want do nothing. No attempts to make it better ...
Finally, if it will settle do dead end, all that threads could be moved into main forum in one minute and sub-forum could be deleted in a second.
Never understand ppl who want sit on sofa and WATCH only...

Wish I have rights to create sub-forums

well you don't. There is no need for a subforum for every little thing that happens in satellite/cable/HD/programming/OTA/life in general

As Scott noted, give it a week and it will settle back down.

Oh, yes - 'little thing' is hundred threads and thousands post last days after VOOM kaboom. Strange arithmetic.
I don't have rights for my whishes, funny. :D

well you don't. There is no need for a subforum for every little thing that happens in satellite/cable/HD/programming/OTA/life in general

As Scott noted, give it a week and it will settle back down.

Gee whiz fora troll you are a pretty smart guy. Just kidding. You are doing a good job. al lot of us appreciate that now and even more will when all this dies down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)