Scott's Birthday Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBD SatelliteGuys! Great work Scott!

I agree with all you say except the part about "hepling members save money". I figure since I stumbled into this site I have spent well over $10K in HD and HT upgrades largely based on information and inspiration found here, money I probably would not have spent otherwise. But I don't begrudge even a penny as it was all well "invested" in what has now become a significant hobby for me! And being well educated on the technology behind it makes it all the more meaningful...!

Keep up the great work. Best wishes for a bountiful NEXT 5 years...and beyond...!

Dang, thanks for making me feel old again..... It seems just like yesterday we E* verterans were whining about HD compression and our E* 921's flaky behavior.

Now we are whining about HD compression, and our 722's behavior.

No matter how much things change.......

Happy birthday! May the next five be as fruitful as the last five.... which is like a golden anniversary in internet time.....

Happy Birthday Satelliteguys!!

Happy birthday ! thanks for the awesome site!

I've been here since day 2:
Supporting Founder

Keep Up the Great Work!

Happy Birthday! I've had satellite for over a year now and I have learned a great deal from this site. Thanks!

A belated but heartfelt Happy Birthday to Scott ant Sat Guys!!
I got smarter, have better and stuff, and saved money because of this site and its members!

Happy B-day SatelliteGuys

I have only been following the forum for about a year, but in that time I have seen why it has remained so strong for so long.:clap@party

Here is to five more years,:bday and then ten more, and then… well, we will be talking about the advantages of portable dv5I sat reception directly to the cornea vs. a bigger Trans-galactic receiver.:D:cool::shocked

Happy Birthday

Didn't know much when I joined a couple months ago, but learning fast -- great bunch of folks here!!:up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)