Scott's Friend Leaving Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Dish 8k:

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers

On August 16, 2018, Mr. Vivek Khemka notified DISH Network Corporation that he was resigning as Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer effective September 7, 2018.

Dish 8k:

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers

On August 16, 2018, Mr. Vivek Khemka notified DISH Network Corporation that he was resigning as Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer effective September 7, 2018.
So wonder why!

Reactions: trojan67
I had thought the last one was maybe an anomaly but when two of your top 3 or 4 guys leave in 30 days, something is up.

On August 7, 2018, Mr. Steven E. Swain notified DISH Network Corporation (“DISH Network”) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, DISH DBS Corporation (“DISH DBS”), that he was resigning as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of each of DISH Network and DISH DBS, effective August 22, 2018. Mr. Swain has also served as principal financial officer of both DISH Network and DISH DBS.

This is bad news. From what I've heard Vivek was the brains behind the 16 tuner hybrid technology and a lot of other things at Dish. Besides that he's a really nice guy. Very sorry to see him go. :(

If you're reading this Vivek good luck with your future endeavors. I'm sure you'll continue to be a great success. :)

I had thought the last one was maybe an anomaly but when two of your top 3 or 4 guys leave in 30 days, something is up.

On August 7, 2018, Mr. Steven E. Swain notified DISH Network Corporation (“DISH Network”) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, DISH DBS Corporation (“DISH DBS”), that he was resigning as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of each of DISH Network and DISH DBS, effective August 22, 2018. Mr. Swain has also served as principal financial officer of both DISH Network and DISH DBS.

Any speculation ?

Any speculation ?

Could be they get some kind of time dated stock vesting when they leave, could be the company is being "sold" and they are loose appendages, could be they know something negative coming, could be they got in a fight with Charlie about the direction the company is taking, could be they were poached by other companies where they could have a brighter future .

I'd guess the tv technology is mature and they now need a land based wireless expert to lead technology.

The more interesting one is the Chief Financial Officer. When the money man jumps ship, investors need to go on full alert.

This is bad news. From what I've heard Vivek was the brains behind the 16 tuner hybrid technology and a lot of other things at Dish. Besides that he's a really nice guy. Very sorry to see him go. :(

If you're reading this Vivek good luck with your future endeavors. I'm sure you'll continue to be a great success. :)
That's why they need him at liberty LA, their moca stb system limits 3 receivers per customer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)