Scott's Pick for Best of Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think I will wait to get one. Although I really like the idea of wireless.

Same here. Am very interested but have always tried to wait until I can see some reviews that I trust and SatelliteGuys has never let me down.:)

I can't wait for a review either. :) The wireless factor is what will draw me in, as that's the reason I haven't gotten a Slingbox yet.

So I decide today to go ahead and order the wireless before the discount expires and their website doesn't work. That really doesn't seem like a good sign.

It's working now and I placed my order for the wireless. $50 off and free UPS ground.

Thanks, Scott.

I ordered one and it's set up and running !!

I am getting about a 5.5 to 6.25MB stream, picture is about DVD quality coming from the component on the 622. The remote works well using the 942 option in the pull downs. Picture quality is good in the medium size window, not full screen. Software seems pretty stable.

I have not tried the remote viewing yet.

My wireless clients are getting about a 2.5MB stream, some skipping noted, and I have 3 AP's, to Cisco and one 3com, it seems to make no difference on which one they are connect to as far as performance.

I have a TV in nearly every room except were my office and main PC are located and this is why I got the device, beat buying and paying for another dish receiver and it is working great on my dual monitor setup.

I am not to concerned about the remote side as with 640kb up, besides wiping out the upstream, not sure the quality will be to great.

I may jump on this once they have a Windows Mobile client.

Yes having a Windows Mobile Client is VERY important, in fact 80% of my remote watching from my slingbox units is done on my PDA, not on a computer.

Yes having a Windows Mobile Client is VERY important, in fact 80% of my remote watching from my slingbox units is done on my PDA, not on a computer.

I was just using my Slingbox through PDA last night and thinking to myself, how great is this product? Not only does it do things well, its beyond stable. Awesome product. Absolutely awesome.

I just got a HAVA unit in the mail for review. I am looking forward to reviewing it. :)

Now I just need to find the time to review it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts