Screen protector or no?

The jeans did not appear to be "that" tight. What happened was the quarter somehow got edge on the glass and when he sat down the pants pushed the quarter edge-on into the center of the glass and shattered it. At least that is what it appeared from the shatter marks and remaining glass.

The jeans did not appear to be "that" tight. What happened was the quarter somehow got edge on the glass and when he sat down the pants pushed the quarter edge-on into the center of the glass and shattered it. At least that is what it appeared from the shatter marks and remaining glass.

Makes more sense...

Just put skinomi on my new HTC one and the Lumia icon. That's the way to go imo, full protection front, back, and sides. Easy to put on, keeps the look that you want with these phones, and feels great.

There are alternatives, but skinomi seems to be a slight step above from my experience.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

I had a zagg screen protector on my first smart phone and the factory one on my HTC but with an Otterbox case. I have seen what happens when you don't. A friend of mine has the exact same phone as I do and six month into owning it, he sits down in tight pants and we hear a SNAP! The glass shattered against a quarter in his pocket.
Would a screen protector have prevented that?

I have also been trying the tempered glass protectors. I am really liking the feel of these as they feel just like the screen, and offer fantastic protection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)