SD Channels?

GaryPen said:
Have you noticed an improvement, as well?

I haven't been watching a lot of TV lately but the Premier of Rescue Me on FX last night looked pretty good (not many artifacts). Also I watched the premier and second episode of the 4400 I had recorded on my 508 and I can definitely see an improvement on USA network.

NightRyder

This also could have something to do with them shuffling transponders for HD. If they move an HD channel off of a transponder that houses SD channels as well, I guess it would make sense that they "might" look a bit better

I noticed the PQ improvement of Dish SD channels on either Monday or Tuesday evening and mentioned it to the wife. She agreed. They did something. Thanks Dish!

I have noticed the PQ is better on SD channels also.Except the Travel channel
it always seems to look grainy,maybe it's just me. :)

Hi.

I just subscribe to Dish Latino, and have a Dish 311. That 311 is a neat, tight little unit. Since I have an HD tv, I decided to get an 811. They are going to deliver it on Saturday.

Question: Will the picture quality on the dish latino channels be the same on the 811, as my cool little 311? I've been reading some posts that maybe the non-hd channels quality suffers for some reason. I will not have any local channels--don't like em/don't need em.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)