SD NFLST/NHLCI - 2010

Jumbo Dumbo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2005
Price will be the same as last year - $29.99/month

NFLST will have 4 HD channels, 9 HD for NHLCI

Sportsnet 1 regional NHL games will be blacked out on HNLCI for those living in the teams' geographical area

BTW this will be last year for NHLCJ/NFLST HD in MPEG2. So if you qualify for the $99 530 to 630 upgrade, I suggest you go for it.

Last edited:
They have the earlybird page up now:

http://www.shawdirect.ca/promotions/...flsundayticket

They are also offering the NFL RedZone in HD as a seperate option!

New This Season!

NFL RedZone provides fans with the scoring action as it happens during all Sunday afternoon games – in 100% HD. When plays move inside the 20-yard line, NFL RedZone immediately takes you to the game for all of the end-zone action. With the chance to see the scoring play in every game, this channel is a must have for any NFL fan.

Call 1.888.524.7827 to order for a one-time payment of $49*, or for only $24.50 for subscribers to NFL Sunday Ticket.

*Must subscribe to full NFL Sunday Ticket season

The price is $29.99/month starting the day you sign up. It finishes when the regular season for hockey is over which is roughly 6 months from now. So approximately $180 plus tax if you sign up today.

One note is that they took away one of the extra HD channels to be able to air SportsNet One. If you look in your guide you will see that HDNHL2 and NFLHD3 are missing which is the result of them adding SportsNet One.

Yes if you asked for it one month ago that would be pretty close to the total cost.

I paid about $150 USD for NFL Sunday ticket in Sky Mexico, with all the games in HD.

I can't believe SD only offers 4 games in HD! and they had only 1 last season! That's why I didn't signed up for it.