SDR# Revision - Some really nice improvements

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Newest revision of SDR# now shows locations of popular bands such as shortwave, BCB, air band, marine VHF, CB etc. Very nice improvements. Looks like those with the Airspy should check the new version out. But if you have just the regular inexpensive dongle the new version is something to look into also.

Found that when you download a new version, it does not have any of your old frequencies you saved in Frequency Manager, so what I do is move my old version of SDR# to another folder, then download the new version. Then I go into the old version and copy the frequencies XML file into the directory of the new version. So far it has worked for me, otherwise would have to reenter those memories.

Attachments

• CB HAM.jpg
    CB HAM.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
I like the idea of the band display, I wish more software would implement this since I'm not a fan of SDR#.

Reactions: spongella
I wish SDR play and SDR# would kiss and make up so I could get the most out of my play.
For a long time I was under the impression that SDRPlay and SDR# 1489 (the latest) would not work together at all. But last week I obtained the latest drivers from sdrplay.com and was able to get it to work with SDR#. I'm not sure what features are missing with this combination?

My favorite feature with SDR# is being able to disable 'Filter Audio' for use with DSD+. AFAIK HDSDR doesn't do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts