Sea Launch failure last week may delay DirecTV HD plans

which would make a lot of sense here in the Dish Forum

D*'s plans for new sats and HD capacity are very relevant to the E* Forum. That has been discussed countless times here, and at least a few times people here have said that they will believe D*'s claim of HD channels when they see it. Some here have even mentioned that there is no guarantee of the launches going according to plan...and now it appears that D*'s launch schedule may NOT be going according to their plan.

I guess Charlie Ergen running at the right lower corner of the picture with the dextoxnatoxr (Carnie'll sniff me out if i said da word) in hand and grin from ear to ear may 'splain sumthn here :)

I wondered what that white streak heading towards the rocket was just before it went boom on that video. Call CSI. They can figure out anything... and while listening to some Who too :)

For the LAST TIME!!! The Sea Launch explosion WILL NOT delay D* HD plan. The next HD sat going up is D11, its on PROTON and GROUND PLATFORM. The Sea Launch explosion is only going to delay LIL HD!

What do you mean? I love the Weather Channel HD! I can get it right now. I just tune to the Weather Channel and hit the "Stretch" button. Works great!

Also, I believe it is the D10 that is on PROTON and GROUND PLATFORM. D11 was the one that was on Sea Launch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)