Searching for blackouted games feature?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bigguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
When did the searching for games that were blacked out start? When I was going to watch the Steelers and Eagles on NFL Network it was blacked out and it asked me if I wanted to search and see of it was on another channel.I like the feature just wondering when it started.

When did the searching for games that were blacked out start? When I was going to watch the Steelers and Eagles on NFL Network it was blacked out and it asked me if I wanted to search and see of it was on another channel.I like the feature just wondering when it started.

This started a month or two ago, I think it was in part of a CE and now a National release.

jimbo

Actually, it's been available for a lot longer than that, maybe six months. I posted about it when I first noticed it. I'm too lazy to look through my old posts to find it.

Okay, I guess I'm not so lazy. I checked and I posted about it on 3-26-2008.

Does anyone know if the Game Search feature will be coming to H21 receivers any time? I have it on my HR21, but H21 just tells me the game is not available in my area and doesn't offer to search.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)