Sears has PS3 in stock.

I'm also trying to find a Wii.

My wife got a nice Christmas bonus this year and she's giving me the goahead to get the Wii. I just can't seem to find a damn one. :(

Many Targets seem to be putting them out on Tuesday mornings. I picked mine up on a Wednesday at around 12:30pm (the last one on the floor of about 40 that arrived that morning).

There is evidence showing up the says Best Buy and Gamestop are holding any Wii shipments being delivered for a Sunday release. That may be the reason why the iTrackr website still shows the Gamestop/EB's around me as still having Wii's in stock. Check this link out for the Best Buy leak...the notice mentions that each store will have a minimum of 40 Wii's.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/wii/rumor-best-buy-holding-wii-shipments-until-dec17-221446.php

Good luck, Neutron.

Holy freaking hell!! :mad:

Am I the only one who can NOT justify paying $900 for this???

You're not alone. I have a 360 and hoping to score a Wii before Xmas. No desire to buy a PS3.

Holy freaking hell!! :mad:

Am I the only one who can NOT justify paying $900 for this???

The problem is these damn "Bundles". They get the consoles in stock and know they can charge premium price so they throw in some overpriced games and accessories. I just want the basic console set, thats it!

The retailers are only making about $10 profit on each of the consoles. They need to go the bundle route to make any decent kind of margin (and since most people charge them on their credit cards, at best they break even after credit card fees on the consoles).

The retailers are only making about $10 profit on each of the consoles. They need to go the bundle route to make any decent kind of margin (and since most people charge them on their credit cards, at best they break even after credit card fees on the consoles).

Serves them and the manufacturer right. If they didn't charge an arm, leg, and one's first born maybe there would be some consumers would pay cash. :D Most people have a limit on what they would pay cash for vs. credit card and financing. If its less than $300 I pay cash for it, more than that, I'll just put it on the card and pay the finance charges.

Dammit :( Had the day of today. Wife and I hit the mall for some shopping. Noticed a few people hanging around EB Games ~9:30am. When I asked, one of the employees stated they'd be receiving shipments , but didn't say what. Should be in within the hour. Returned to the store and 1/2 hr later , with a few more people standing in line. To make a long story short, line was for PS3. I could have got one. They had more available than the 7 people in line. Looking for the damn Wii. They did say the Wiis will be available 8am Sunday morning. This is starting to piss me off. :( Kids are 9 and 4. This is the first time my kids have asked for a hard to get gift. Now I know what my parents went through, when I wanted that hard to find present.

Well damn! We leave Best Buy tonight (Wife got a Sirius S50) and there are 4 people camping outside already. :(

I'm still going in the morning, but if I see more than 40 people in line I'll take my chances at Gamestop.

If you want a PS3 at BestBuy you have to ask for one at the service counter. They do not put them on the floor. Target has been recieving theirs on Mondays. EB/Gamestop usually get theirs on Tuesdays and Fridays. The Gamestop in my area has recieved PS3s three straight Tuesdays! Also, if you go to Amazon.com and go the the PS3 60gb page there is a small post site and some on there have family/friends working for UPS and tend to report when there are PS3s in-route to stores. That is how I purchased my PS3 at Target. Goodluck.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)