Season 6: episode 11: Happily ever after thoughts/discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Desmond centric epsiode, I have a feeling we are going to see ALOT of info in this episode as it seems Desmond is central to a lot on this island.

Woah...

Awesome episode! I was getting a bit worried that after the last couple episodes it would be hard for them to keep it going, but another good one. :D

So is the sacrifice he has to die? Now we also really start to see more of Whitmore and how he may not be evil afterall...

My wife was telling me one of the local dinner / movie theatre places here is going to be showing the LOST finale on the big screen. However I think I'll probably watch it at home without commercials 15mins delayed ;)

-Mike

Great dramatic episode, but again, not many answers. Except LA X and Ab Aeterno, almost every episode has seemed the be a table-setting episode.

With only 5 episodes to go and
two sideways episodes left (next week, a Hurley episode, then a Jack episode),
they need to get the sideways world and the other (real?) world together. At least this episode delivered a promise of the worlds colliding.

Just for review, here are the upcoming episodes (only contains ep names, centricity, and airdates):
"Everybody Loves Hugo", obviously a Hurley episode. (Next week, 4/13)

"The Last Recruit", rumored to be a Jack episode. (4/20)

"Across the Sea", a Jacob/MIB flashback episode (5/4, note that there will be a rerun of "Ab Aeterno" 4/27)

"What They Died For", likely just plot (5/18)

and the finale: "The End". (5/23, will be preceded by a recap)

I still think that they will have to make a choice as to which reality will be the real one.

Desmond appears to be the only one that can "see" both realities at the same time by using that machine from last night to tune in the other reality. Perhaps the others can see via near death experiences. Is it better for Charlie to have loved and died vs living his unhappy rock star life? It is hard to say which reality is really better right now.

I still think that they will have to make a choice as to which reality will be the real one.

Desmond appears to be the only one that can "see" both realities at the same time by using that machine from last night to tune in the other reality. Perhaps the others can see via near death experiences. Is it better for Charlie to have loved and died vs living his unhappy rock star life? It is hard to say which reality is really better right now.

I agree....Looks like Desmond will be rounding up all the other Oceanic passengers in the alternate world and getting them together. Going to be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)