Season 6: Episode 12 Everybody loves hugo Thoughts discussion.

They are on a Roll, but NOW I AM REALLY confused...why the heck would hugo believe michael....I just hope somehow we still get back to jack and sawyer being the next jacob and man in black because that is the ending I would be happy with at this point (everyone else go back to their lives as though nothing happened and Jack and Sawyer stay behind as their lives crumbled anyways).

I didn't like this one as much... except for the last 5mins. I didn't see that coming, but the look on Locke's face when he saw the alternate time line was great. Now where do we go from here... :)

-Mike

I have the suspicion that Locke and Jack are going to be seeing each other in the hospital. It will remind both of them of their previous lives. Remember that the Kwon's are already heading there too.

I have the suspicion that Locke and Jack are going to be seeing each other in the hospital. It will remind both of them of their previous lives. Remember that the Kwon's are already heading there too.

That's a good point too... is Kate still at the hospital? Hadn't even realized it was an easy way for Desmond to get them all together in one place.

-Mike

yeah but once they all get together what happens? who is desmond working with? is Man in Black controlling everyone at the island, or is Jacob still somewhat in control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)