Season 6: episode 3: What Kate Does thoughts

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I like to see a glimpse of what maybe coming in the upcoming episodes of lost and we all know how lost works its centered around one character (usually)..so looks like another kate centric epsiode!!! let the speculation begin!

FINALLY got to watch this episode...and as they said they are answering some questions but in the same lost way they are asking some as well....GRRRRRRRRRRRR.....Nice to see the return of claire, and should really start getting into the meat of this season!

I thought it was a pretty weak episode. I'm looking forward to tonight. I think it's a Locke/man in black episode.

It seems like the writing is pretty sloppy so far. That surprises me for a show that has always prided itself on it's writing. So far. I am not caring about what happens to most of the characters and that is not the way I should feel. I hope it gets better. It just don't seem like the same people. Maybe that is the way they want us to feel. Who knows?

It seems like the writing is pretty sloppy so far. That surprises me for a show that has always prided itself on it's writing. So far. I am not caring about what happens to most of the characters and that is not the way I should feel. I hope it gets better. It just don't seem like the same people. Maybe that is the way they want us to feel. Who knows?

I think I know what you mean. The fact that there are so many story threads going at the same time doesn't lend itself to very much time being spent on any individual character storyline. I can't imagine tonight's episode being worse than last week's though....Kate centric episodes always seem to be boring somehow....at least she's easy on the eyes. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)