Season 8 Premier - Jan 17th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
2 hours on Sunday and 2 hours on Monday! Can't wait for the season to start!

I agree 100%. My girlfriend and I both looked at each other with a "holy sh*t" face. That was classic! Good first 2 hours. Won't be able to watch the Monday night 2 hour episode until the weekend (promised not to log in to sling and watch without the girlfriend).

"Guns don't kill people... Jack Bauer kills people." The ax wielding was awesome.

How about those fancy new CTU offices. You just know all that glass is gonna get busted before the day is over.

so does anyone else think that maybe freddie prinze is trying to be jack bauer jr.? I havent watched the mon. 2 hour episode, but I just have a feeling we might have a new jack on our hands.

I hear ya stuart. But we've seen that before too. Remember Chase? We know how that one turned out ;)

I bet that before this day is over Jack is going to make Freddi Prinze Jr. his b***h.

You can also safely bet that there will be a mole and the director of CTU will probably die.

It'll also be interesting to see if Kim can make it through appearing in a season without getting put in danger. If anything, they may decide to leave her alone this year and go after Jack's granddaughter instead.

And if you've watched Monday's 2 hours...

Holy crap Renee!!!

Intersting so far... Not really an oh sh*t moment yet. Getting use to the chaneg of scenery. My only complain is.. how many times must Jack unwillingly be put back into service. If there is a season 9 they cant do it again.

Question, how did it end with jack and renee, my wife and I were talking and we cant remember if it was bad terms/good terms? also the guy she almost killed while interviewing...was that the guy in the hospital she cut his air off?

Question, how did it end with jack and renee, my wife and I were talking and we cant remember if it was bad terms/good terms? also the guy she almost killed while interviewing...was that the guy in the hospital she cut his air off?

Renee has been reborn...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYmgvyZbPeM"]YouTube- Lady Frankenstein Trailer[/ame]

Yes to the interview question.

As far as how it ended they really didn't discuss that that I remember.

I wouldn't call it a snoozer, but it didn't have as much excitement as some. Still enjoying the season. Renee is wacko!

Nobody still watching? I thought Monday's episode was good. I loved Jack taking a knife out of his own gut and throwing in into the skull of the Russian. Looks like Jack is going to be in a world of hurt next Monday. I'm hoping for a good old fashioned breaking of the neck with the legs.

yeah, that was pretty cool, but it was the throat not the skull. Still quite effective though.

Renee is definitely off the deep end, after what she's been through who wouldn't be.

yeah, that was pretty cool, but it was the throat not the skull. Still quite effective though.

Renee is definitely off the deep end, after what she's been through who wouldn't be.

Ah, you're right. Sure did the trick. Haha. She is a mess, that's for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts